Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cause2be




"Hi! My name is Cinthia Granadino and I am the driving force that is Cause2be. Cause2be was born from my love to create. I grew up with a very artistic father who always encouraged me to express myself through art.
My admiration for fashion has always been a part of my life and I naturally became a fashion design student once in college. I worked as a visual merchandiser and was always inspired by the clothing and jewelry around me. I finally decided to put my ideas into action and start creating jewelry and accessories about a year ago. Friends and family have been a driving force for me to pursue this as not just a hobby but as a vocation. In my effort to be earth friendly I try to use salvaged materials whenever possible for the trinkets I create. I buy from swap meets, flea markets, garage sales and sometimes take apart my own jewelry to construct pieces to sell. I take used/vintage jewelry to make new pieces. I'm a big supporter of all DIY'ers like myself and truly appreciate all that time and effort that goes into our passion. "
"I'm very excited to share my creations with you and hope you love my items as much as I love making them!"

Aside from Rumble Scheme, you can find me on:

Twitter: Causetobe
Etsy: http://cause2be.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Cause2be
Zibbet: http://www.zibbet.com/Cause2be

1 comment:

  1. it's leah! i like your blog. We are moving back home....:)

    ReplyDelete